Monday 30 June, 2008

Harassment from HSBC Bank

Mr Hariram is a member of our association.

He hold the following HSBC Credit Cards
card no 4476-XXXX-XXXX-1048 and 5548-XXXX-XXXX-8852

This is his story

To give you a jist of the case, i had offered them a settlement proposition almost one and a half year s back , but they refused to come forward . subsequently they went on harrasing my parents at hyderabad , inspite of the fact that the bank has my official address and my residence address in mumbai.

One of the calls was made by a guy called Nilesh (may not be his real name as these people never reveal their full names) to my parents in Hydreabad, he introduces himself as a lawyer and that he has lent me 3lacs and he needs it back. They refused to give their contact address in mumbai.

Subsequently when my wife spoke to him, she informed him to come to the association office . On hearing this he started abusing my wife, and he refused to take the address. he had threatened with dire consequences . [ calls received from 67115654 , 67115689 ] when we called these numbers it rings no one attends. I understand that these numbers have only outgoing facility , no incoming as confirmed by Tata Indicom.

On saturday 28th June 2008 my wife got a call from this number 32937841 , a girl named medha who was calling from dtdc courier and there was a packet for me from delhi . when my wife asked for the name of the sender from delhi she refused to give as also their office address. this is also from hsbc.

I am very clear in the sense my settlement amount is not going to be more than 10k both cards, whether hsbc takes it or not . becasue they have harrassed my family, moreso my old parents.

Hariram.

----------------------------

Abuses continue, RBI continues to sleep

No comments: